Top 50 Agent per Wall Street Journal
# 1 Agent Santa Clara County 2003-2014 YTD, Total Sales
Over $1.5 Billion Sold!
- #1 Agent total sales in office for 1990-2014 YTD!
- # 1 Agent in Saratoga 2000-2014 YTD, total sales
- # 1 Agent, total volume office sales 1990-2013 - located at 12029 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd, Saratoga
- Office in top 10 in the U.S. for total sales volume, each of the last 6 years
- Negotiated over 1000 offers
- Thorough knowledge of local market
- Extensive estate experience
- Effective Seller's Marketing Plan
- Specialist in the Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos and Cupertino areas
- Top Producer with the most effective firm, with the largest market share on the Peninsula
- Creative problem solver
- Extensive experience in all price ranges
- Strong staff support with comprehensive real estate and business experience, providing coverage 7 days a week
- Bill and his wife Diane have lived in Saratoga for over 25 years and have two daughters.
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- As a full-time Real Estate Professional, Bill strives to provide you with the very highest level of service and communication. He will keep you abreast of changes in the marketplace as they occur, and will keep you informed on every detail of your transaction.
- From beginning to end, he will strive to be available to you, and guide you to a successful and satisfying conclusion to your home sale or purchase.
|Taxes and Hazard Insurance: |
Based on the month you close, property taxes will be prorated between you and the seller. You may also be required to pay a full year’s hazard insurance (or homeowner’s insurance) premium in advance. In addition, you may also be required to place funds into a special reserve account (impound account) for taxes and insurance, which is held by the lender. You absolutely must have this to obtain a mortgage.
More Buyer Information
More Seller Information
More Moving Tips
|The Home Improvement Golden Rule|
The most basic rule of home improvement says you should never –unless you don’t care about eventual resale value – improve a house to the point where its desired sales price would be more than 20 percent higher than the most expensive house in your neighborhood.
More Seller Information
Search for property by entering an Address, Street, City, County, Zip Code, or Listing ID below.